Day 5 was full of cuteness. I had to post them all.
After our little shoot Parker played with some of his bath friends.
Wonder what he's thinking.
Mermaids are for boys too!
Tried something new for breakfast.
While it wasn't a complete fail I decided to move him back to his chair.
Patiently waiting for us to be helped at the dealership.
Today we tried out the next level up at Gymboree.
This rope is part of the welcome song. Parker really liked it.
After getting the car back we headed to get Parker a new sleep sac. We walked past the pouches and I offered him one. He finished it and asked for another. So he actually ate 2!
After his nap we played outside a little bit. Parker and his partner in crime (water) headed over to drop sticks.
Then he pointed out E.
And R.
And just so it's clear, yes, he's playing with the sewer...
He's finally starting to drive around his car a little bit.
There's a song from story time I sing that usually can bring a smile when I say 'close your eyes' and I close my eyes, but this time it just pointed to his eyes saying 'eye!'
Sorry buddy, ain't happening today.
After a big dinner Parker wanted some dessert. This has been happening a lot lately.
So he brought his bowl over to the table.
Reading to daddy before bath.
Day 5 outtakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment