Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 248.

Parkers new favorite toy is Bucky. He goes around the house a bit.


We had some errands to run and on the way my gas light came on so off to get gas we went. I decided to run through the car wash. It didn't go well last time but that was a few months ago and he's been into playing pretend car wash lately. Also one of his favorite games has a car wash. So I thought I would give it a try. I pumped him up for it as best I could. There was a short line which may have caused the anxiety to creep up.


It didn't go so well.





I distracted him with asking what colors the soap was.


It worked a little.


But then the brushes came.





He wasn't impressed.





All done he kept saying.


Yup, all done buddy.


After that excitement we went to see some fishys.





And birds.


Having a little fun while getting changed.





He's finally starting to drive his car around a little.





Yay! Daddy's home!


Which obviously meant it's time to take the trashcans out!






No comments:

Post a Comment