Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 264.

This morning mommy had a doctors appointment to check on baby brother. These usually go really bad for Parker. He just gets extremely upset when we go. Luckily it was pretty early and daddy was able to come and help on his way to work. Parker was a really good boy so after the appt and a couple errands I got him some chips. He was thrilled.























Zoned out watching Little Einsteins. He does actually sit still at times.





Nap cam. ( he is sleeping btw)





While I was making dinner, Parker kept busy reading books.





After dinner we did our usual.











The best part about bike rides?





Spotting helicopters.





I asked him to help bring in his chair.





He took the opportunity to procrastinate coming inside...





As for baby brother, he's still head down and dilated at 1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment