Since he woke "late" I knew he probably wouldn't nap while Parker was at school so I decided to take him to a trial Gymboree class. At first he was pretty excited to check it out.
Then he got a bit overwhelmed. But it didn't last long and was back to exploring.
I showed Parker these pictures during lunch. He was so excited for Landon. Kept wanting to see more pictures.
Circle time.
And bubbles.
He didn't care much for the parachute ride.
After that we ran to Target to do a little Christmas shopping.
There was still time to kill before getting Parker so we played in the car.
When I checked in Parker he was in the science center.
Someone's getting tired.
After Landon's nap we headed to the park before dinner.
The boys had a little snack.
Cutie pie.
Obviously the day wore him out.
Throwback 11/14/10.
11/14/11.
11/14/12.
No comments:
Post a Comment