Now for some iPhone blurry pictures.
Our Landon turned 13 months today. You can't slyly sneak anything passed the baby ninja.
Our little love is now fully walking. He rarely crawls anymore. He has 6 teeth. He is still doing two naps a day. If the night goes weird and he does a 5:40am wake and falls back to sleep (I ignore till 7am) then he'll just do an afternoon nap. But that's only happened a couple times. While sometimes the naps only go 45 mins they mostly both run over an hour. At night he's been going to bed around 7:30 and goes 10.5 hours. That seems to be the average. He follows some basic routine commands. "Let's go upstairs, give me a kiss, let's go to Parker's room, time to take a bath, do you want to go night night". His only words are mama and dada. He was signing all done but when I ask now he just takes off his bib. He seems to be more interested in sound mimicking. Like certain toy cars, the coffee machine starting up in the morning. While he still seems to enjoy most foods he's reluctant to try milk. By now Parker was almost fully weaned on milk. Landon has never even had a full tablespoon. So that'll be our obstacle over the next month and hopefully I'll have a nice update for that at 14 months. He has his flu shot booster on Thursday so I think I'll get his stats then.
He gets so excited when he's actually let into the bathroom downstairs.
Up from his nap.
Checking his hair.
Cutie.
Quick 13 month shoot. Hard to see the 13.
School!
Someone decided to turn into a teenager today.
Playing before rest time.
Usually after rest Parker will come downstairs to watch a show while brother finishes his nap but he pushed someone at school today so he lost tv privileges. Instead we colored.
He actually focused on one character and while he wasn't exactly staying in the lines he wasn't just making marks all over the place. He doesn't come home with art ever from school but perhaps they've been working on it with him. I think it'll be our new routine.
Checking out his map.
Every dinner (and lunch) on school days I ask about school. I pretty much get "I don't know". Today I got "I don't know...dear".
Throwback 11/19/11.
Throwback 11/19/12.
No comments:
Post a Comment