Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 346.

A couple of boys in matching jammies.











Looks like he was excited headed to school.





Looking for his name tag.





Hand washing.





When I went to get him he and his friend Reid were putting a diaper in a baby. Then Parker went to the little dresser shown and grabbed a shirt to put in the baby. On the drive home Parker told me he gave the baby a bib and fed it broccoli.





He was a bit out of sorts when we went in to get him.





Lunch time!











He tucked himself in.





It was a beautiful day and the boys had a great time playing outside.













































































Landon was a bit unsure.









































Helping rake.

















Landon wanted to sweep too.











I tried to get a photo of him in front of the tree. It went well.





Duke of York.

















Then I tried some pics of us.



































Light walk.





I had to use the flash. I guess it was a bit bright.





Don't mind his face. He had an Oreo and I didn't wipe his mouth. Plus he's a bit chapped.





He loves watching this one.





He calls this the North Pole.





Bedtime stories.



Throwback 12/12/11.



12/12/12.

















Here's all the Santa pics now.







No comments:

Post a Comment