Then he wanted this on.
Our little cutie turned 14 months today. He now has 7 teeth. Well I just noticed 7 today. It's not much of a tooth yet. He is still napping twice a day. He's usually in bed by 7:30 and asleep shortly after. He wakes pretty consistently at 6:15 or so. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. He's a very good listener and follows directions well. I don't think I've mentioned it but he thinks it's hilarious when it's time to eat and I try to get the bib on him. He runs around the house laughing as I chase him. The last couple days he's been pulling his pants down. He still only says mama and dada. Lots of oooohs and aaaahs and other sounds. He loves playing and is always on the move. When I'm not in sight he plays this game with Parker where Parker knocks him down and they roll around a little. But when Landon sees that I saw it he starts crying and running to me. He loves food, hates milk. Loves playing outside and taking walks. He's not always a willing monkey but he can identify his head, toes, ears and teeth. I'm guessing I'm missing a lot of other tidbits.
Hey!
14 month brothers.
I got this for Parker when I was still pregnant. It's an 18-24 months. Parker only got to wear it once or twice. I was so happy to see LT will be able to wear it this season.
Parker wanted in on the photos too.
I'm guessing I've mentioned it but when he wears his hat backwards he calls himself roman, so roman needed a photo too.
Building the tower all himself after mommy started the base.
Helping crush the butterfingers.
Landon heard the banging so he came to bang a spoon.
Pouring in the sugar.
Having a taste.
Adding the butterfingers.
Tasting!
Parker wanted to play with his soldier box at rest time again.
After his nap he had a little snack. I guess it didn't suffice.
I tried to get a picture of the pants pulling.
On Parker's library in his room he has a couple of my Harry Potter books. Here he's saying "once upon a time there was a boy named Harry Totter"
Throwback 12/19/11.
Throwback 12/19/12 (not the greatest P pic but I thought it was funny I dressed him in the same shirt today)
Here's our day in 15 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment