Tuesday, January 14, 2014

14.

"Mommy I'm all dressed up"








I asked Landon if we could go take his picture. He came right over to the bench.








"Ooooooh"


Headed to school.


After a little nap we took a walk to pick something up across the street.





Loaded up.


Back to pick Parker up. He wasn't quiet ready to help clean up and was having a bit of a melt down.


"I want my ma ma". Meanwhile all the kids were like WTF? He asked to look at this picture several times today.


When we went in Landon had fun in the room.


During lunch Parker "made a 12". Later I asked if that was something they did at school today. He said no just at home.


Landon decided to finish Parker's apple.


Crazy boys after Landon's nap.




















Another wagon ride before dinner.














Oreos are yummy.





Up to bath.





Throwback 01/14/11.


01/14/12.


01/14/13.









No comments:

Post a Comment