He thought it was fun to sit on the rail and bounce. :-/
School day!
There's are a little out of order. Too lazy to go fix.
Meanwhile Landon went with mommy to the bank. It would gone a bit more smoothly had I not left his snack on the roof of my car. Luckily I found it on the road just outside our house...
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
He helped himself to the snack drawer.
Busy playing before heading to get brother at school.
Getting their new letter assignments. Parker got Q.
Goodbye song. Ram Sam Sam.
Parker came home to a little surprise. There was an awesome Mickey pirate ship on the sites. It had two ships, a pirate Mickey, Donald, goofy and Pete for only $3.
Trying to get his daily photo. He was so helpful.
Playing pirates.
Guess where he's headed...
Ok I give in. Snack break and some Mickey Mouse.
Cable guy came by and was on the phone so LT was on a call.
Parker too.
Not quite how you eat an apple.
Tried to get his daily photo too.
Throwback 01/21/11.
01/21/12.
01/21/13.
No comments:
Post a Comment