Monday, March 24, 2014

83.

Today the boys and I took a long walk. I wanted to see how long it took to walk to a certain park and back. Along the way Parker said that his ears were cold so I found a solution. On the way back I snapped a few photos in this cool location I came across. Parker really wanted to walk. So I let him out on the steep hill part of the walk. He quickly wanted back in the stroller. When we got home the boys vegged on the couch watching a movie. I guess 1.5 hour walks are hard. The rest of the day we hung out at home and got a surprise visit from daddy. He took the boys to the park before dinner. They had a great time. After dinner I tried to get a good daily photo of the boys. Today is Parker's last day as a 3yo!


YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment