Monday, March 31, 2014

90 continued.

This morning Landon really wanted to read a book. Then he got tortured with eye drops. (2 days down 5 to go). Decided to go see the Easter bunny and took a few pics of them at home first in their handsome outfits. We got to the mall at 10, but EB wasn't going to be there till 11. So we played around a bit. Landon wasn't so into getting his picture taken. Then it was back home. The boys had lunch and Landon took a 3 hour nap. When he got up he had a little snack. Later I was getting dinner ready and kept hearing one of the boys crashing stuff. Then I saw Landon put a hat on and looked so cute I had to get a photo. After dinner they did some ring-around-the-rosey and put on a "the brothers show" as Parker called it.

YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment