Checking out what daddy did to his legos.
Uncle Rodney has some business near us and is staying the night a couple days. They didn’t want him leaving this morning.
Putting a few cards in the mail.
Excited to bring his toy donation to school.
When I got home from bringing Parker to school I snuck in on Landon watching TV. Took him a while to notice me.
Parker’s monster he drew at school today.
While the boys did rest time mommy went to a movie. They drew a few pictures when they got up.
When I got back Landon did some Lego fun.
While Parker was at school this morning I wrapped some presents. The boys helped put them under the tree.
Took a walk to see the lights up our street.
When we got home Uncle Rodney got back from his meeting and Parker wanted to take some pictures with him.
Then they played some dominoes.
Bath time shenanigans.
No comments:
Post a Comment