Tuesday, December 16, 2014

350 December 16, 2014

Apparently I messed by dates up cuz I counted back and it’s not day 348.  Darn… 

Somebody leaked through his diaper and I had to take off his cute jammies from last night so I threw on these that don’t see the daylight too often.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 002December 2014 Mobile uploads 004December 2014 Mobile uploads 005December 2014 Mobile uploads 009

They have no clue I’m there.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 010December 2014 Mobile uploads 012

Took the boys to see Santa at the mall today.  Landon didn’t handle the Santa at Disneyland very well so I was interested to see how today would go.  I just brought him in and sat him on his lap.  He was fussy at first, then Santa started bouncing his knees and making the boys giggle.  But Landon wouldn’t look up at all.  Towards the end he was over the whole thing but managed to get him to look up mid cry and it sorta looked like a smile so it was the best of the options.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 016

Candy canes from Santa.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 013December 2014 Mobile uploads 014December 2014 Mobile uploads 015

When we got home Parker helped me make some cookies.  I called Landon over but he wasn’t interested.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 019December 2014 Mobile uploads 020December 2014 Mobile uploads 022December 2014 Mobile uploads 023

While the cookies baked the boys dropped parachutes.  They didn’t last long though.  People of the world, never buy those kind of toys, k?

December 2014 Mobile uploads 024December 2014 Mobile uploads 026December 2014 Mobile uploads 028December 2014 Mobile uploads 030

Hotdog dance before rest time.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 032December 2014 Mobile uploads 034

Got Parker up from rest time early to help me make the icing for the cookies.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 036December 2014 Mobile uploads 037December 2014 Mobile uploads 038December 2014 Mobile uploads 039December 2014 Mobile uploads 040December 2014 Mobile uploads 042December 2014 Mobile uploads 045December 2014 Mobile uploads 054

Ready for a walk to see the lights.  Tomorrow we’ll walk with friends!

December 2014 Mobile uploads 060December 2014 Mobile uploads 061

Santa through the years.

December 2014 Mobile uploads 031

No comments:

Post a Comment