Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

Morning loves.
Today we went to a newer park that we've never been to before.  We had a playdate with some friends that are moving away to Idaho next month.  They had a blast.








 







Push-ups!

The boys have been requesting a sleep over for awhile now, however Landon has been waking up really earlier the last few days (coming in our room before 6:00) that it just hasn't worked out.  This morning I caught him at 5:05.  I took him potty then told him he needed to go back to bed.  He did.  But was up by 6:30.  Today was Parker's first practice of the season and we usually all like to attend.  And in an attempt to have them sleep together tonight I had Landon nap.  And he did for around 2.5 hours.

Practice time.

Watching daddy do stuff.

Sleep over time!

Parker read a book before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment