Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

I hate having to wake him up!
There were some boys very excited to see each other this morning.

Time for school!

He wanted to do a little 'run' after mommy was finished.

Tar.get finally had the Tonka Tiny's again.  Landon has been dreaming about getting the police car.  So he was very anxious when we got home to see what he got.

THE POLICE CAR!






The boys.

Parker was very excited to open up his and see what it was.


Sadly it was the one Landon had got the first time.  Oh well.  It was still fun.


"Once upon a time there was a man that was just a normal guy but he never saw a zombie"

Parker's first cub scout den meeting.






I totally forgot I wanted to redo a photo of Landon so we did one before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment