Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016

Excited boys for school day!

With some buds before school.

After he got dropped off I went for a run.  Snuck a peek at him while at recess.

After a quick shower it was back to the school to help in the library with Parker's class.





Bracelet fun at school today!


Parker had a fun day at his Harry Potter enrichment.  Landon wasn't happy that we walked to get Parker...


I guess they watched a movie at lunch.  Tarzan.  Parker said it made him cry and he looked like this.

Doing some spelling words.

Landon wanted to do  homework too.

He's making lots of spooky drawings for his room since it's almost Halloween.  "I can sit here all day and do this"

Meanwhile Landon made a car store.

It was really cloudy today so the boys had fun outside before dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment