Last Wednesday of school for the year!
Helping on Parker's class today. I had to glue these self portraits and this was Parkers.
They had a busy morning of watching The Polar Express.
I decided to bring in Landon's teachers gifts today to avoid the craziness of Friday.
Then we all got a concert.
Back inside they practiced their songs for the show on Friday.
And had some center time with making Christmas trees.
And playing in snow. Landon wasn't interested.
The school had winter grams for sell over the last few weeks and landon was super excited to get one from his brother.
After school we made cookies!
I was in the kitchen for nearly 3 hours making cookies so we went through the drive thru for dinner. Parker kept busy reading.
After dinner we went to a near by neighborhood to see their lights. Landon got a little tired.
Throwback 12/14/2016
Ok. I think these are the last of the pics from Spartan.

















No comments:
Post a Comment