I thought today was the last day of running club for the year. Asked Parker if he wanted to go by enticing him with the fact that it was the last one and maybe he'd get something special but maybe not. He wanted to go. I was so excited because often times he doesn't. So we hurried and rushed to get to school by 7:30.
Only to find out last week was the last one.. dum dum dum.
Meanwhile the neighbors next door are getting their backyard redone and there was 2 dump trucks outside and Landon was at the window most of the day.
We managed to get him dressed for a quick run to the store.
He brought home an ornament from school yesterday that we put up on the tree today.
When we went to get Parker we noticed it had rained so we brought the umbrellas. They weren't needed but necessary for the walk home.
Parker brought home a gift from his teacher today.
He was very excited about the Harry Potter coloring page.
Icing some cookies.
Then mommy went out to a Christmas party with the running team. These are all the photos I got so far. Don't worry I would bore you with them over the next few days.
Love this pic from 12/15/13. I miss this farm...
No comments:
Post a Comment