Sunday, May 27, 2018

May 26, 2018

This morning Parker joined the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts at the local cemetery to place flags in honor of Memorial weekend.







Meanwhile at home Landon painted a few pictures.


Then he came upstairs like this.  And I was like, yes, continue please.


Tonight we are going to a Dodger game that starts at 7:00.  Some how I convinced Landon to nap.

He slept about an hour and a half.  Had a snack and out the door we went.


These pictures are all over the place as it's pulling from 4 phones and I'm too lazy to put in order.  This was the first time the boys have been to a game together and our first time going as a family.  We went with another family that we met through our Tiger days.




Of course Landon had to make a stop on the way in and have a chat.










"Take me out to the ballgame"








The kids got on the jumbotron.  Sadly I missed even seeing them up on it as I was looking right into the camera the whole time.  Ugh.  But at least daddy got a few pics of the camera on us.







It was a good time...


Little guys hanging out 05/26/13


No comments:

Post a Comment