Mr. cry from 4 o'clock to 530 was very pleasurable at breakfast this morning.
Someone got all domestic today and made homemade muffins for the baby.
He's very curious about anything you set in front of him.
But this was after he had his yogurt so he wasn't very happy and not that into it.
But he had a few bites it was really good, mommy had two muffins they were so good.
Duck face!
Lunch ended a lot better than breakfast did.
Someone loves his baby brother very much.
Look who got domestic again and made a fruit medley to purée.
Someone asked if Parker touched one of the muffins so I gave it a try.
He was like seriously?
After he touched it he backed away very quickly and wiped his hands.
He was sitting on this earlier and I had to change his diaper we came back and he tried to climb up on it.
Someone is very excited for his new school and his new backpack.
I brought over a muffin again for Landon to try and he looked at me like is that food!! Give me some.
Parker has been wearing these little baskets from his kitchen as shoes for as long as I can remember I can't believe they still fit.
Playing.
A nice evening at the park after dinner.
If you squint really hard you can see two blue specs that's daddy and Parker.
No comments:
Post a Comment