Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 221.

Our Landon turned 42 weeks today. Guess I better start figuring out his birthday party!












It's getting nearly impossible to take these photos. I don't remember Parker giving me such a hard time.












It may not seem it, but it takes A LOT to get these photos.
























42 week brothers.




LT loves trying to tear apart the train table.








Trying blueberry pancakes, well, pancakes in general for the first time.








He loved them!








Wishing he could go play with the toys.












Picking out his pretzels.




Landon is like a little puppy with food.




Hoping he'll give him a bite.




Parker's getting really good at going potty and washing his hands.




His new thing when I try to go get brother.




He wanted to wear my hair tie.








Give me my dinner wench!!












Now give me your dinner wench!




Having fun outside.































08/09 throwback
2011



2012




No comments:

Post a Comment