43 week brothers.
Playing while Parker is still asleep. Speaking of, I appreciate that he's been sleeping to almost 8 more frequently but this isn't helping with him starting school at 8:30 soon twice a week.
I'm starving, feed me mama.
"Take our picture mama"
And he hides behind brother the entire time. Helpful.
He loves helping at the store.
Landon loves looking at all the food.
Poor guy. I had to wake him after only 30 mins to go to a party at Gymboree. He was not pleased.
Parker was so excited to go. We got there a little late so we had to rush in for circle. He was completely overwhelmed. He hasn't had a class there since January. I guess that thru him off. Or maybe there's a routine he's used to at My Gym now that he was so confused.
Landon was a little lost too.
It was a total change seeing him during the art portion though. He sat nicely.
Did the project happily.
Brother supervised.
Water sensory activity.
It was very overwhelming for Landon but he crawled around some.
Parker got to go on some old favorites.
And Landon got to check them out too.
Surfing.
As you can see Parker warmed up.
Having a snack.
Checking out the balls while everyone was eating.
Parker was SO excited for parachute time.
And the bubbles.
Landon was... Skeptical.
Testing out the air log.
Next door is an open patio bar. Parker noticed the Dodger game and wanted to go see.
Loving daddy.
Throwback 08/16/11
08/16/12
No comments:
Post a Comment