Parker was up before Landon today and he came across some fake money the Easter bunny brought him but he had yet to play with. He had fun counting it all out.
After breakfast it was time to go to his last class at My Gym. Which ended up being a Summer Camp class because of the timing of things. Thankfully he didn’t give me a hard time about getting in that last photo.
While Parker was at camp Landon and I ran to the store.
Then he hung out in my room watching tv while I did some house work.
And possible some more TV downstairs… He was cranky, I was over it… He thought he was really cool sitting in Parker’s seat.
Then it was time to go back and get Parker.
(Jellyfish)
After rest time there was some Power Ranger play.
When I checked the mail I noticed a couple packages had arrived. The boys were chomping at the bit to get the boxes.
One last Mickey for the day while I bbq our hamburgers.
Attacking mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment