Cuteness from last night!
Then this morning. He likes piling up his guys and sitting with them.
Headed to his 2nd day of school. Very thankful he seems to enjoy his new school and is excited to go. Even though I was asked if he was going to this “red school”. (he was in the red room last year)
Racing daddy (in his car).
I surprised Landon with his first My Gym class. Obviously we had to take the traditional in front of pictures.
He had a lot of fun with the skills. I normally had to drag Parker to the skills. Landon kept going back for more and more. Landon had such a blast. We signed up to go twice a month.
He loved the space ride. Kept going back for more. I showed Parker the video of him riding it and the rest of the pictures. He was so excited for Landon. I wish I had recorded him watching it.
Separation time. Can you find him?
On our walk back from school Parker wanted to stop and pick some flowers. He complained his legs were tired and it was hot so he picked them in the shade.
After rest time we played around the house. And Landon continued his attempts to help with meal prep.
Last baseball practice of the Summer Season. Parker did great at practice today. His best one yet. Hits, super fast running, getting the ball and throwing to first. Hope the game goes just was well. He even wanted to hit balls after practice was over.
Here he had got the ball and thrown it to first base.
High Five from dad.
Then rushing to tell me.
No comments:
Post a Comment