Landon turned 22 months today! Pictures went a lot better today then they have in the past. Everything with Landon is pretty much the same. He’s turned into quite the daddy’s boy lately. And gets really upset if Parker and daddy leave the house on their own. He wants to be big too…
Now that he finally has the #1 down I need to start working on TWO.
22 month brothers.
Landon was really upset when I took his 22 sticker off so I had to fine another sticker to put on his shirt.
Landon put this bucket on his head and Parker said “look! he’s doing the ice bucket thing!” (There was a story about it yesterday on one of the sports channels about the guy who started the whole thing)
Then we ran to the store to get a few things and the boys willingly gave me ideas for birthday/christmas.
Then we played for a while before lunch.
Then a trash truck came!
After rest time parker wanted to “write some little words”
Then Landon got up and hit up his favorite spot. We checked the mail and his new Tigers shirt arrived.
Parker got sent on time out…
FOOD.
He ate a good dinner so he was able to ask for his cookie.
Then we had fun playing outside after dinner.
I decided to do some throwbacks today since there was a photo of each year in timehop.
No comments:
Post a Comment