With the holiday trash trucks were delayed till today.
Headed off to school.
While Parker was at school Landon and I went to the store. Found some yummy sounding cookies that we made when we got back. Landon approved.
After lunch the boys played cars a bit.
Sometimes the cars won’t go on the track and when they find one that works it’s the best thing ever!
After rest time Parker read through the Oriental Trading magazine.
Someone avoiding downstairs so he can hold onto his bed loves.
The boys are involved in a sticker club and their first stickers arrived today (well yesterday but I didn’t check the mail yesterday). They were so excited to get mail and see what was inside.
Lots of car playing today.
This is parker going down the roller coaster and being scared.
Much to my surprise Parker got more mail today. I had him open it up.
Landon and his belly watched.
Then I was reading it to him. The letter was saying how they hoped Parker had a great summer and thanked him for a gift they had given him.
Then I started to lose him a bit.
Then I said who the letter was from. One of his old teachers Miss Stacy. He was so excited he ran over to give me a hug.
At school today they must have worked on numbers because as I was talking to the teachers (about him getting his named moved) he kept interrupting us to want to go write a number. And when we got home he kept wanting to write the number 16. So we drew.
After dinner it was so nice outside. We had a lot of fun playing.
Landon knows he’s not allowed up and and boy was he proud of himself.
I was getting him down then he asked to “row row”. Stinker.
Earlier today when I asked Parker what he did at school he said he drew cars with Christian. So he drew a picture of him and Christian drawing cars.
Landon and to get in the action too.
He was pretty proud of himself. As well as he should be. He’s come along way.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment