This week was color week at school and today was crazy color/rainbow day. This was the best we could come up with.
A certain little boy in a red shirt tried to join class today.
Then we went on a quick walk after dropping brother off. Genius here thought stopping for a photo directly in the sun was a great idea.
Landon keeps going back and forth about how he feels about the big vacuum. Right now he’s afraid of it but doesn’t want to be in a different room them me. So he follows but ‘hides’.
I asked him what he was looking at, he said ‘trucks’.
Playing some rescue city.
Parker was a good boy at school so he got his red vine treat.
Then he climbed on the hill.
A family picture he drew at school today.
When I picked Parker up from school today he told me he learned how to draw lemons and oranges. When I was looking at his papers at home there was a page that had a big circle, triangle and rectangle on it in a yellow crayon. I asked him if those were the lemons. He said yes. Then after lunch he said he wanted to draw lemons. He started drawing triangles on the page again. Then asked me for help on how to draw the lemons. I told him they were more like a circle and he insisted about the triangles. So I quickly googled lemon images to show him. This was the first one that popped up.
Apparently that’s what he meant. So then he drew them.
Showing his brother how to draw one.
Then they did some more drawing before rest time.
After rest time shenanigans.
Crazy boy asking for tv during dinner. Sorry dude.
Having fun outside after dinner.
A couple weeks ago we were at My Gym when a photographer was there taking pics. Here are all the photos he did…
No comments:
Post a Comment