Thursday, September 11, 2014

253 September 11, 2014

Headed up to brush teeth.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 001SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 002

Last night at bath Landon climbed out of the tub all by himself as daddy and I were talking to each other. (not this tub a different one) Then this morning he did this and was mighty proud of himself.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 004

We had an errand to run before out park walk and when I was getting Landon into the car he was doing some awesome smiles.  Of course I missed them.  The 2nd photo we seem to have ‘cheese’ down.  It’s the looking at me we need work on.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 005SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 006

Fun at the park!

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 007SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 008SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 009

Parker made it all the way across the monkey bars today all on his own.  But he was only able to really do it the one time and was very pissed he couldn’t go again.  I tried to explain to him that his arms were just tired and that he really could do it.  Didn’t  help.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 010SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 011

It took a lot of work to get him to smile.  His friends cooperated through the whole thing.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 015SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 018

Relaxing when we got home.   It was really hot today and will be worse the next FIVE days.

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 020SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 022SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 023

I got a questionnaire from Parker’s school to fill out.  Basically an assessment on him.  One of the questions wanted him to trace a line on the page. 

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 025

Quite possibly our last wagon ride.  They are so heavy!

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 026SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 029SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 030

Night!

SEPT 2014 MOBILE PICS 035

No comments:

Post a Comment