Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14, 2015

This morning mommy had a St Patricks Day 5k and the clan came and watched and played.  The first half was completely up hill and mommy had to walk during a race for the first time ever Sad smile.  It was steep hill towards the end yall.

March 2015 mobile uploads 002March 2015 mobile uploads 004March 2015 mobile uploads 005March 2015 mobile uploads 008March 2015 mobile uploads 011March 2015 mobile uploads 012

When I got towards the finish line Landon wanted to run with me.  Had I been thinking I would have just picked him for the rest of the run…

March 2015 mobile uploads 014March 2015 mobile uploads 015March 2015 mobile uploads 016March 2015 mobile uploads 017

What St Patrick’s Day 5k wouldn’t be complete without Guinness at the finish line?

March 2015 mobile uploads 019

I didn’t partake.  Instead we waiting around for the raffle and awards.

March 2015 mobile uploads 020March 2015 mobile uploads 021March 2015 mobile uploads 022March 2015 mobile uploads 024March 2015 mobile uploads 030March 2015 mobile uploads 033March 2015 mobile uploads 034March 2015 mobile uploads 040March 2015 mobile uploads 049March 2015 mobile uploads 053March 2015 mobile uploads 056March 2015 mobile uploads 057

5 years later to the day.

March 2015 mobile uploads 062

After dinner Landon had fun driving and Parker had fun on the bike.

March 2015 mobile uploads 068March 2015 mobile uploads 069March 2015 mobile uploads 064March 2015 mobile uploads 066March 2015 mobile uploads 067March 2015 mobile uploads 070

No comments:

Post a Comment