Last night before I went to bed I checked the monitor and found this:
Parker had fallen out of bed. Poor guy. Didn’t seem to phase him as a few minutes later he looked cozy on his bean bag. This morning when I first saw him I asked him about falling out of bed. And in a very sad voice he said he had a dream about a mean kitty trying to get him and that he couldn’t find me. I showed him a the picture above and he said that’s where he was crying from the kitty dream. Poor guy.
His countdown is down to just one more!
For the birthdays at Parker’s school some kids will bring in their favorite book to donate to the library or a little treat for all the kids. Since we had some of them at Parker’s party the other day and I’ll be getting him out of school a little early to head down to Disneyland I opted for a book. Parker doesn’t really have a favorite book and the ones he likes a lot aren’t easy to find another copy so we went to the book store to find something.
Then we headed to the mall to see the Easter the bunny.
Of course we stopped and played a little bit.
We went thru the drive thru to get some french fries. Landon kept rubbing his belly saying “mmmmm”.
TRASH TRUCK!
Every morning I look at the blog from when Parker was Landon’s age. I noticed the outfit I still had so I put it on Landon to wear today. Who wore it best?
Attempts for a matching photo:
Soldier playing at rest time.
Finishing up his homework.
A boy and a kitty.
Helping make snack. Parker peeled his own orange.
Parker got another card in the mail today.
Having some fun outside after nap.
Because where else would you play?
He was very proud that he put these on.
Last night as a 4 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment