Daddy brought home a super awesome huge tube from work last night. The boys saw it first thing this morning. They immediately loved and had many fights over the darn thing within the first 3 minutes. All is well with the tube now though.
I’m so bad about asking Parker if he wants milk. This morning I did and Landon asked for some too. I gave him a little and he drank it all and said he wanted more. He didn’t drink too much of that but it was a good milk day!
St Patrick Day shenanigans
3 years of LT.
Lots of timeouts today for this trouble maker.
Parker was surprised today with a visit from his buddy Elliot that moved away a year ago. They played for 6 hours today.
Dancing to the Jake cd.
Having a movie break.
Lunch then fun outside.
Parker made a roller coaster.
Elliot’s mom brought Parker a birthday gift and a gift for LT too. They opened it up before they left.
No comments:
Post a Comment