Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 25, 2016

I was hoping to have a cuter pic as his first pic as a 6yo but he was working on his survey and I couldn't miss that photo op.

Checking his height.

He's excited to go to school on his birthday.

Meanwhile mommy and Landon ran a few last minute errands.



"I'm a chipmunk!"


Finished up Parker's photo frame.  He's been asking for one every since I made Landon one over 2 years ago.

I think he had a good day at school.

Reading his wishes from his classmates.





Surprising him with the photo frame.



Back to working on his survey.

Then it was party time!

 

I keep forgetting to mention.  I think it was last night I noticed Parker has not one, but two wiggly teeth.  So I wanted to capture a toothy grin before they started popping out.  Expect this daily till they pop out.  Or if I remember to do it.




Zombies!

 

I was taking individual pics here of Parker with all his friends that came.

Getting the instructions.


Down he went!






Waiting for the rope climb, which Parker says was his favorite part of the night.



Landon didn't fare so well...


Getting crowned.







Putting the candles on his cake.


 


He blew so hard hi cake knocked over.







Goody bags.

And balloons.

We told him he could open two presents when we got home.




I completely forgot I wanted to take a photo of Parker at 8:21pm (his birth time) but incidentally snapped this shot at 8:24, so I guess that was a win.

Landon requested a pic too.


No comments:

Post a Comment