Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016

Patiently waiting for mommy to get home so he can open up his presents.
I'm home! 


Stack of one's!

Helping me make the snickerdoodles.  Parker's favorite cookie.


Eating the dough!  Woo Hoo!

Smashing up the oreos for his cake.

Landon helped too.

Now he's helping mix the batter.

And getting a little taste.


A drawing he did with some of his new presents.


Time to do eggs!









Brought me in some flowers.

After that busy morning we decided to go out to dinner, then head over to the toy store to use a g/c Parker got for his bday.





Getting his birthday club surprise.






Squeezing in a little homework.

Landon may have got a little toy too...


Setting up his new stuff.

Pirates!


This evening we went to the baseball fields to watch one of Parker's old teammates.



Night!

P.S. I did remember to get the tooth smile pic but I a

No comments:

Post a Comment