A few from last night. Parker mostly finished up his survey.
Then I remembered I totally forgot to give Parker his birthday presents early at his family :/.
20 mins before the start of school I remembered we were supposed to make a birthday card for Parker's teacher. So, 3 mins before we need to be out the door Parker whipped together a card.
Rainy day walk to school.
Toothy smile still.
One of the neighbors had this happen and Parker wanted a pic in front of it.
School day for this stinker too.
I made it back as he was finishing up his share.
He caught me.
My aim was off a bit. Oops.
The tree he made today.
Then we stopped by Parker's school to see if we could sneak a peek of his at lunch. We didn't see him.
Landon checked out Parker's museum after his nap.
Parker got this address book at school today from the treasure box.
No comments:
Post a Comment