All ready for school.
On the way I asked him to do a cool pose. Wouldn't. Asked him to smile at least. Wouldn't.
Super excited about his Valentine's party today.
He signed his name and I think this was his first time writing it quickly on his own and getting it in the right order.
I'm not sure why he was sitting here.
Snack time fun. Decorating muffins.
Practicing his songs.
Handing out their Valentine's.
Silly songs.
Show time. I'll upload the videos later.
I knew Parker took a pic like this when he had his party but I ended up getting it wrong. I corrected it at home later.
He wanted a picture here.
Valentine's present.
Recreation.
Going through his loot.
Time to sell more bars!
All gone!
"Mommy I love you because you give me kisses every night, especially you Landon"
Homework time.
Cute boys.
A photo I got today from the hike yesterday.
Love this pic from 02/13/13.
No comments:
Post a Comment