Had to wake him up for school today. Of course, this never happens on a weekend. Not that I'd sleep in anyway...
Playing cars before having to get ready for school.
He had a serious case of bed head today. I asked him to smile. This is what I got.
Then I said think of Gianna... This is what I got :)
Time for school. We decided to roll with the bed head.
Landon was very proud of his lego thing he made.
Cool guy is ready for the grocery store.
First day of speech therapy. He wasn't impressed with smiling.
When he came out he had these really cool police cars on his hands. He couldn't wait to show Parker.
After being at home a while and having black all over his face they needed to be washed off. So we took a few photos of them. He wasn't very happy that they were getting washed off.
I've failed with the name practicing lately so we worked on it a little today before dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment