this was up on the wall in class. They must have done them Wednesday.
Mama went out on a new hike. The green is sadly just about gone from our valley. I'll have to go check this out next March.
Landon has been asking about this day for about 5 months. The Kona truck finally was back at school today. On our way a lady bug visited us.
Landon freaked his freak though and took off...
All better with his Kona.
Mommy fail. I didn't realize that today was the day Parker's class went to book fair... So he went with no money. He was one of those kids. I thought it was next week but since things have been so crazy here I didn't double check. So we went back to school after I grabbed my wallet.
Back at home Landon made traffic for the cowboy festival.
Parker made a book and read it to me.
Collecting their toys for the day that I need to be safe and Lysol each night.
One of my favorite pics ever 04/21/13
No comments:
Post a Comment