Landon was very excited to see Parker come down this morning.
Chilly windy walk to school.
Seeing if his teacher needs any help this morning.
Landon and I hit up the toy store to get some gifts for his buddies.
Of course we had to stop for a pretzel.
They were taking pictures of the first grade play today and I was asked to help. It was nice to see the dress rehearsal and get pics and video without all the other parents. I'll post the videos after daddy's seen the play.
The straw peddlers
Signing the birthday card for his buddy Paul.
Found him!
Parker's mind was blown when he saw his packs banner up at school.
Walking home.
Making some drawings.
Landons picture of the sky, plane, daddy, an apple tree, grass and a worm.
Parker made a get well card for a baseball buddy that had to quit for the season.
Bath shenanigans.
I wouldn't mind sneaking into this photo a visit 04/24/13
No comments:
Post a Comment