Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12.

It's been a while since I've posted a pic like this because we had a few rough nights that causes Landon to not wake up for the day smiling like he normally does. It was so refreshing seeing this guy this morning.





Stretch!


I'm free!








Belly full of goodness.


Tummy time.


Not much impressed?


Having a bit of a growth spurt and I didn't mind the cuddles.


Parker spent a fair amount of his day playing with his toys.





More cuddles!


Happy after a 3 hour snooze.








This guy also went 3 hours. I had to go in and wake him up!


Playing his games before dinner. Yes. He was still in his pjs!


He wanted to swing. So he did. In the freezing cold.


He just had to show me his jacket.





Brothers.


Parker cooked me some food.



No comments:

Post a Comment