Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21.

Remember how I mentioned in yesterday's post that Landon had slept 6.5 hours followed by 3? That was so not the case last night. He went 3 then 1.5 then 2 then 1. Or something close to it. Remember in yesterday's blog I mentioned he naps four times a day anywhere from 45 mins to 3 hours. Yeah. So not the case there today either.

Here's Landon at 5:58 this morning.


At least he was a happy camper.











This photo...


Reminded me of this photo of Parker when he was 9 weeks old.





Meanwhile Parker kept busy reading his books.





Trying to roll?





So sometimes Parker is anal about the weirdest stuff. It was a super nice day and Landon had just went down for his second nap of the day (it was only 10:00). And I wanted to take him outside to play. I put a short sleeve shirt on him. He freaked. Freaked. Tears. Because he couldn't pull the sleeve down.


So... I put a long shirt on him.


Finally made it outside.


There's a video of Parker from about a year ago of him drawing with chalk for the 'bees'. He wanted to reenact that today.





As he went into the garage the sprinklers came on.


He couldn't wait to get 'tickled' by them.


Telling me I had to get tickled.








Up from another short nap.








Back outside with bear.

YouTube Video




Trying another nap with this one. Unfortunately this could have worked but I had to get Bear out of bed so about 3 mins after I laid him down he was up.


So we all headed back outside and Parker got to play with Cole and his Granddad.











We went back inside to feed brother and Parker went to his new reading spot.


Brothers.


Bath fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment