Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28.

Doing some puzzles.
















Coming to attack me for taking his picture.








Making Jessie some food.




Giving her a fork.












He brought his guys to the table and was telling me to fix Woody. I didn't quite understand. Then he was talking about a doctor. It was then I remembered we had been watching Doc McStuffins.








Checking Jessie's ears.








My entertainment while nursing Landon.





YouTube Video


An attempt at a brothers shot this morning. Parker was quite into it.




We took a little walk. If it wasn't for the stupid wind it would have been a nice one.
















Playtime with Landon.
YouTube Video
Naptime.




Parker is in there somewhere.




Hanging out while Parker naps.

YouTube Video


Tummy time.




Parker woke cranky. So I threw him in my bed to watch Lion King 1 1/2.




Dinner with parker.

YouTube Video

Flashlight fun.



Bath time!





No comments:

Post a Comment