Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20.

Mr. Smiles had a pretty good night. He slept 6.5 hours followed by 3. I think he would have slept a bit longer on me after nursing but that can't happen with a crazy 2 year old running amuck.





He thought it was pretty cool this big fan was in brothers room. He kept turning it on and having the strong wind get him.





It's been awhile since he asked to give brother kisses.


After I changed Landon I found Parker doing this.


Daddy offered to watch both boys while I ran to the store real quick. There was a moment of silence from Parker and some slight panic for daddy not knowing exactly were Parker was. As you know when it's too quiet they're up to something.


When I got back Parker played outside and made us some food.





Adding some salt to our corn.


It was such a beautiful day and there's rarely an opportunity for it to be just me and Parker so we went on a little walk.








After Parker's nap he enjoyed some chips and juice.





I started singing along to the show he was watching and was told to 'stop singing!'





Making daddy some food to enjoy during his football game.


There's Mr. Smiles again. T


Landon continued with his toy playing today. Crazy to watch time actually go by.






YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment