
I majorally crapped my pants.

And my woombie.

And my sheets.

Did someone say there's a big game this weekend?

I got my seat right here.

This laying on my tummy really stinks.

But it shows off my neck quite nicely.

He was all 'you're Landon'

And I was all shut up I'm watching tv.

But I still love you big brother.

What the hell is she doing to me?

I was slightly embarrassed so I had to walk away from him.

All he could go in about was crackers and chips and cookies.
Dudes, the lady at the checkout was all, she's so cute and I'm all I'm a boy.

Mom picked up these awesome valentine decorations. Maybe next year I can help put them up.



My brother is crazy y'all.
But he can be a lot of fun playing peekaboo.


Hmmmm what should I do ...

Eat my fingers!!!


And play.
No comments:
Post a Comment