


11 week photo shoot.



For the brother comparison.



Here they are.

Doing some art. Later in the morning he'll have pulled almost all the paper off the roll while I was upstairs feeding Landon and making calls.


My poor buddy. He has no idea he's about to have some shots.

Parker hanging out for moral support.


Shots were at nap time. He was falling asleep waiting on the nurse.

Shot time.

All done.

:(

Out.

This hallway Parker asks to run down. I almost let him since it was their lunch when we were finished but I knew he'd remember for future visits.

He transferred to his bed.

But just for a short time.

Landon ended up falling back asleep in the swing so Parker and I played outside a little bit.





Nap cam.
Parker said they were taking naps and getting diaper changes.

Mommy hand to attend to brother so Parker watched a DVD.

He's gonna get away with murder someday.



He was back and forth between smiles and cries and just as I tried to get a cry, this happened.

It's easy to get a cry off this one...

But so are the smiles too.


No comments:
Post a Comment