
Hanging out, watching some Ellen.

My boys in my lap.



I'll let you guess what Parker was telling me here.


This is Landon's new lovie. Name tbd.

Looks like he likes him.

Parker has a new potty video (which I haven't played in a few days need to get on that). Every since watching the video he's started going into the bathroom to go number 2. So I'm thinking something is sinking in. Today I caught him going towards the bathroom so I asked if he had to go. He said yes. So he went in the big potty. Just pee. As I was dressing him I asked again if he needed to go. He said yes so I asked if he wanted to use the floor potty. He did. So here he is.

I left him and shortly after I heard some banging around. I ran in and he had put his phone in the potty and even though he had just peed in the big potty he did again. And lots. And now his phone was in it. Awesome.
On to the rest of our day. Parker did some reading. In his boots.


Landon got to know his lovie.


And had some tummy time.


Parker did more reading.


And baths for all.



My phone was almost dead so I missed pictures but I managed to make Landon laugh over and over tonight by giving him kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment