Brown bear brown bear what do you see?


I see a little boy looking at me.

I see a little baby smiling at me.



I put Landon in with Parker to cuddle then this happened.

You guys! I die of cute.



More smiles at out of this one.


I told Parker we had to go to the store. But he wanted to go to the park and swing. :(



This weekend we'll go buddy.

Here we are at the store.



While big brother was busy jumping in bed instead of napping, this little guy was busy pooping,


Talking,

Being cute,

And snuggling.

Parker ate all his dinner and wanted 'cake'. So here he is having a peanut buttercup. (Video later. Wondering if that's my uploading issue)
Crazy Parker on two peanut buttercups.


Landon chilling while brother goes crazy.

This was supposed to be video of Landon's tummy time but it turned into an example of what my day is like. (Video to come)
Bath time fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment