Morning cutie. Sometimes I just can’t get him to get up out of bed.
Ever since we put up the Halloween decorations Parker asks daily “Is it Halloween yet?” In an attempt to stop that from happening I made him a countdown. I finished it up this morning and he tore the first link off.
Obviously, by no exaggeration, he asked two minutes later if it was Halloween yet. ::head palm::
Headed to school.
As I was saying goodbye I noticed there was some new art up on the wall.
Meanwhile back at home Landon drag around 4 lightening mcqueens where every he went.
Grocery store shenanigans.
The boys finally got some more mail from their sticker club. They were so excited. Especially Parker because they were Star Wars stickers.
Parker likes looking through the halloween Oriental Trading Co magazine. He recognized some pirate stuff in there he got at a birthday party back in February so he wanted to go put it on.
Then Landon wanted to dress up too.
Landon was all over Parker tonight after dinner. Probably because he felt bad because Parker got into big trouble during dinner.
We went for a little walk to see if anyone else was crazy enough like us to have their Halloween stuff out yet. There was one other house.
No comments:
Post a Comment