Sunday, October 26, 2014

298 October 26, 2014

This morning mommy had a little race and the boys came to route me on. 

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 001OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 002OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 006OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 008

They had a raffle after the race and awards for the top 3 in all age groups.  The boys had fun running around in the field.  Parker kept wanting to race me.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 011OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 012OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 013OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 014OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 016OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 020OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 021OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 023

This was Landon’s race stance Smile.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 017

Then Landon found a dog.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 024

We took a little rest while they were announcing raffle prizes.  There were a TON. Sadly my ticket wasn’t picked.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 026OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 028

Wouldn’t you know it?  I won first place in my age group.  I don’t know how many were in it, but I was at least the top 3 of them.  Ha.  I did 45th overall and I believe there were 235 people total.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 029OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 030OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 031OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 033

After the race Landon and I went to the store and hung around the house while daddy and Parker had fun at Magic Mountain.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 036OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 037OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 038OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 039OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 040OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 041OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 043OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 045OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 047OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 049OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 052OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 053OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 055OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 057OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 058OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 060OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 061OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 068OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 070

Meanwhile I tried to poison Landon with chicken at dinner.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 059

Then we went on a walk to see the decorations.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 065OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 066

Had fun in the bath and got woody ready for bed time.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 073OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 074OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 076OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 080

No comments:

Post a Comment