Monday, October 20, 2014

292 October 20, 2014

Didn’t take too many pictures today.  Landon was hoarse yesterday and Parker and daddy woke feeling sick today, so everyone stayed home.  I had to get my battery replaced in my phone so I wasn’t sure if my stuff was going to save on my phone too well today.  The boys hung out a lot with daddy while I was dealing with battery shenanigans, playing and watching tv. 

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 002OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 003OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 004OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 006OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 007OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 008OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 009OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 010OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 011OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 012OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 013OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 020OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 021OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 023

Last night Parker fell out of bed.  Obviously taking a photo was more important then saving him right away.

OCT 2014 MOBILE PICS 001

No comments:

Post a Comment