Today was our 2nd game of the Fall season. It was much hotter then the last game. But the kids did great over all. Parker hit off the tee and off the coaches pitch. He caught 3 balls and had a great time.
The team mom made this cute markers for our line up. They turned out really good and very helpful in keeping the kids sitting while waiting for their turn to bat.
Landon kept busy with some ice while I took as many pictures as I could.
Parker is baseball ready.
He here got the ball and threw it in.
Then he had to run over to tell me. He was so excited.
Baseball ready again and he got another ball and threw it to first. At least that was the goal…
Sitting nicely waiting for his turn to bat.
HIs turn. He didn’t quite make the coaches pitch so the tee came out and he made it to first.
And then second and third.
Tagged out at home plate.
Back on the field and baseball ready. And made another play.
Couple pics taken by the League.
Having fun with teammates after the game.
Last night Landon was up a lot of the night crying. Daddy went in with him and so did I. At the 2:15 cry I turned the monitor off so I’m not sure when he fell back to sleep. He woke about 7:30. Took him a while to go down for his nap and when he did it was just over an hour and he woke very pissed.
Eventually he calmed down and settled in to watch a movie with Parker and have some goldfish.
Then he let me take a few photos.
I felt like cupcakes so cupcakes we got. Parker wanted candles and for me to sing him happy birthday so we did. He wished to go to a baseball game.
He even had a little bit of it.
Night friends.
The memory card I used at the game today had some photos on it from Landon’s first birthday that I took that never got uploaded. Here are a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment